We have been receiving requests about Ukraine visit visa from Pakistan. Ukraine is a country with a very high standard of living. Today, we will let you know how to apply the Ukraine visit visa online with details.
Ukraine Visit Visa from Pakistan
First of all, you will need to visit the immigration website of Ukraine. To apply for online Ukraine visit visa CLICK HERE
- On the webpage, you will need to enter your details in the online visa application form. Your Nationality, purpose of visit, etc. Before this, you will need to Register your email on this website before you apply for the application.
- You must choose the right “Purpose of Visit”. From Pakistan, you get a choice to submit your visa documents in the city you want as shown in the picture. You can visit Ukraine as a tourist, business visitor or investor, medical purpose, etc.
- After you fill the first step, go down to the page and click on “View Unit Schedule”. A box will open that will show calendar, these are the slots for embassy appointments. Move to the next month until you find a date with green slot as shown in image. Select your preferred green slot and time to visit embassy as well. After that simply click on “Close” button and click on “Fill in the Application Form”
- On the new page, you will see a detailed application form as shown in picture Fill the form correctly. You will need to upload your picture on the application form. You can upload from your laptop or PC. Make sure image is detailed with light background. In “Applicants Place of Work” section, you can enter work details if you are working. Or you can also fill as a “Student” if you are studying
Invitation letter is not Important
- In addition to this , in the invitation section, if you are not invited and travelling on your own, you can select “Not Applicable”. If you are invited by someone, then enter the details of that person or organization as shown in image. However, it is not important to get an invitation letter to visit Ukraine.
- Furthermore, after filling all the details get to the bottom of the page, write your city and date on which you are filling the application and click “Continue”
- On the next page, you will need to confirm the date of your visit to embassy, you can change the date if you want at this point. Now click on “Sign in or Next Button”. A new page will open declaring that your application has been submitted and now you can download and print your visa application. Download and print the visa application form by clicking “Download Button” or visiting your email.
- Write date and your city name after printing the application form. Do not forget your signature at the bottom as shown in image below
Ukraine Visa Process from Pakistan
Take your visa application form to the Ukraine Embassy in Pakistan on the date of appointment. Finally, this is the simple method to apply for Ukraine visit visa from Pakistan. If you have any questions, let us know in comments.