If you are a person who loves traveling, then you should witness the beauty of Tajikistan. It is very easy to apply for Tajikistan visa from Pakistan. You can easily get eVisa of Tajikistan, therefore, you don’t need to visit any Embassy or Consulate.
To apply for the visa, you don’t need any lengthy documentation or process. Moreover, your eVisa is sent to you on the email you enter during the visa application process. On eVisa of Tajikistan, you can stay for not more than 45 days.
How to Apply for Tajikistan Visa from Pakistan
In order to apply for the visa, you will need to visit the website of Tajikistan Immigration by clicking at the link HERE.
- Once you are on the website, you will need to click on the “Start” button as shown in the image below
- At the Application page, you will need to enter all the information regarding your passport, citizenship, age, etc. It is pretty simple to enter your data in this form. If you still don’t understand anything, you can Contact Us for any help you need.
- The eVisa Fee for a single person is around $50 from Pakistan. In the section “GBAO” permit you can choose YES or NO. GBAO is an independent Area in Eastern Tajikistan. If you want to visit that as well you can select YES, otherwise NO.
- You must enter the correct email address while filling the form. If you don’t have any, you can enter the email address of your friend or family member as well.
- In the “Date of Arrival” Section, you can enter the date you want to visit Tajikistan. In “Address in Tajikistan”, you can enter the details of the Hotel you have reserved or address of any friend living in Tajikistan.
- Once you have filled the form, you will click “NEXT” at the bottom of the page, after that, you will be asked to Upload the “Scanned Copy of your Passport”. Scan your passport’s first page on which your picture is pasted.
- After uploading your passport copy, you will be directed to next page where you can pay visa fee for Tajikistan at the bottom of the page. You will have to pay through a credit or debit card. You can pay from your friend or relative card as well.
Finally, after paying your Fee, you will receive your visa in the email you entered while filling the form. It might take 4 to 8 days to get Tajikistan visa from Pakistan. If you have any questions, let us know in the comment section.