As you know, if you get a Schengen visa of one country, you can travel to other countries in Europe that lie in Schengen zone. Norway is one of the most developed countries in Europe. The Capital of Norway is Oslo and its currency is Norwegian Krone. Norway is one of the most beautiful countries gifted with natural landscapes. In this guide, we will let you know how to apply for Norway’s visit visa from Pakistan on a Pakistani passport.
Norway Visit Visa
Norway tourist visa allows you to stay in the country for up to 180 days for tourism or business purpose. If you have a tourist visa in Norway, then you can also stay in other countries in Europe for up to 90 days. The matters relating to the issuance of Norway’s visit visa are dealt with by the Norwegian Embassy in Abu Dhabi.
Requirements of the Norway Visit Visa for Pakistani Nationals
Below are some of the main requirements of the Norway tourist or business visa.
- A Valid Pakistani passport
- One Passport Photo
- Copy of your CNIC
- Travel Itinerary of Norway (A letter in which you must explain where you will visit in Norway, dates of visiting those places, etc.
- Flight Reservation (Do not buy the ticket, just reserve the round trip from Turkish Airline for free)
- Travel Medical Insurance for Schengen Visa ( You can easily find in Pakistan. We recommend EAST WEST Insurance in Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi)
- Bank Statement of the last six months (Depends upon your stay of the visit. Norway is a bit expensive than other European countries so try to show as much money as you can. A Minimum of 10,00,000 Pakistani Rupees is a must if you are visiting for a short period of time.
- Marriage Certificate if married. Otherwise, just show your normal FRC from NADRA in English
- Copies of Documents like Property, Tax, etc
- CheckList of Tourist Visa Signed by you. Click Here
For Business Tourist Visa of Norway from Pakistan
All the above-mentioned documents and the documents below must be provided as well
- Invitation letter of the company/organization in Norway inviting you. They must provide their email, contact details in that invitation letter.
- Letter from the sending organization/company in Pakistan stating the details regarding the position in the company. The company must indicate why they are sending you on a visit to Norway. For example business meetings, sports events, and other business-related activities.
- If you are the owner of the company, then a registration certificate of the company must be provided.
- Evidence of business transactions between the 2 companies. You may provide the invoice or shipments between your company and the Norwegian company for this purpose.
- Bank Statement for the last six months and tax returns for the last 2 years.
- Copies of property documents in English
- Letter Granting Power of Attorney for the persons who want you to represent them in Norway. It is optional to provide, you can go without it as well
- Checklist for Norway Business Visit from Pakistan duly signed and printed.
Supporting documents for Norway Visa for Pakistani Citizens
Fill the form found in the link below in English Only.
How can I apply for a Norway visa from Pakistan?
Applying for the Norwegian visa from Pakistan is a very simple and straight forward process.
Just follow below the step by step guide to apply the visit visa of Norway
1. Create Account online and Register
First thing is to register online on the official immigration website of the Norwegian government, Click Here to Register.
Create your account and fill the form. The form is easy to fill, just fill the form and submit your application. You will need to pay the visa fee at the application portal. The visit visa fee for Norway is 60 Euros. Print the visa application from the portal and take it with you to VFS Global office near to your city in Pakistan.
Gather all the Visa Checklists and supporting documents.
Note; All Documents must be printed on A4 paper.
2. Submitting Application at VFS
In Pakistan, all the visas applications are dealt with by VFS Global. So better book your appointment as soon as you can on the website of VFS global. The VFS global will forward your documents further to the Norwegian Embassy in Abu Dhabi.
It might take 15 days to get your appointment from VFS Global centers in Pakistan.
Norway Visa Application Centre in Pakistan
Bahria Complex IV
Main Chaudhary Khaliq UZ Zaman Road
20 Ex American Centre Building
Opposite Ganga Ram Hospital
How long does Noway Visa Take to be approved/rejected?
It might take up to 3 weeks to get the result of your Norway visa application. In some cases, it may take up to 30 days. From Pakistan, it normally takes not more than 15 working days.
Will I be contacted once my visa is issued?
Yes, you are notified via email or SMS once your visa is approved/rejected. You will need to visit the Norway visa application center where you submitted your application for the first time.
What if my Norway visit visa is rejected?
You will get a written explanation if your visa is rejected. You can also appeal the visa rejection of Norway.
How to Travel Norway on Pakistani Passport?
In order to travel to Norway, you will need to get a visitor visa. You do not need to get a visa if you have a diplomatic or official passport of Pakistan.
How much money you should have on Norway’s visit visa from Pakistan?
You must have a minimum of 1500 to 2000 Dollars at the time you visit Norway for the first time.
Apart from that, you must have a round trip ticket for Norway. Authorities at the airport may ask you for this.
Finally, applying the visa of Norway from Pakistan is a very straight and simple process. If you have any queries, let us know in the comment section.