Most people from Pakistan are not able to apply for European countries due to low education (Matric) and no work skills. For such people, Norway has introduced seasonal work permit visa. Seasonal work permit visa in Norway allows you to work in Norway legally. We will discuss with you how to apply for Norway seasonal work visa from Pakistan.
Norway Seasonal Work Visa from Pakistan
In order to apply for seasonal work visa of Norway, you will need to visit the official website of Norway Immigration. You can visit the website by clicking at the link Apply for Norway Seasonal Work Visa
- Once you are on the website, all you need is to enter the name of country in the search box. We have selected “Pakistan” in this case as you can see in the picture below. After that click on “Choose”.
- Now once you click on the “Choose” button, it will show you the categories under which you can apply for Norway work visa from Pakistan. We have selected “Seasonal Workers”.
- Next, you will see the categories or areas under which you can apply for the Norway Seasonal work visa as a Pakistani citizen.
- Below you will see the application fee of seasonal work visa of Norway from Pakistan as well. Fee to apply for seasonal work permit is around NOK 5400 (Nearly 80,000 Pakistani Rupees).
- You must be 18 or above to apply seasonal work visa of Norway.
Job Offer Letter
This is the most important part of seasonal work visa application. You will need a person living in Norway to get you an offer letter from areas specified in the list of seasonal work permit. You can also get help from your friend or relatives living in Norway.
- You can work on seasonal work permit for a maximum of 6 months in Norway. Later on, you can again reapply for seasonal work permit visa. However, you will need to exit from Norway in order to reapply for this visa.
How to Apply for Seasonal Work Permit Visa
In order to apply, you will need an offer letter, you can get an offer letter by visiting the website in the link HERE. However, using this link you might get across employers in Norway that charge high fee. The website will be in Norwegian Language, therefore, we advise you to translate in English through your browser.
The most easy way is to get an offer letter through your relatives or friends living in Norway. However, if you are using the website mentioned above, you can apply in the category you want.
- Click on the Agriculture/Forestry category as seen in the image below. After that select the county or state below. Click on “View Ads” at the bottom to view job offers.
- Upon clicking the job offers, you can see the email or website of employer, you can send your CV on specified address.
Finally, this is how you can apply for Norway seasonal work visa from Pakistan. If you need any assistance in applying visa, then we can help you as well. Let us know in the comments section for more details.