Finally, we have heard about a good news from New Zeland. New Zealand is offering Entrepreneur visa to people around the world. Through this visa, you can make your way to apply for Permanent residency after 3 years. In this article, we will talk how you can apply for New Zealand Entrepreneur visa from Pakistan being a businessman.
New Zealand Entrepreneur Visa from Pakistan
New Zealand is one those countries in the world which has nearly zero crime ratio and high employment rate. Every year people move to NewZealand on study, visit or immigration visa. Moreover, the immigration laws of New Zealand are very soft as compared to Australia, USA and Canada.
If we see through a businessman perspective, then other countries need a large amount of investments like 300,000 to 400,000 US Dollars to move to take part in business activities. However, in New Zealand, all you need is to take a start with 36,000 Dollars to get things started.
How the Entrepreneur Visa of New Zeland Works?
If you are a businessman with a genuine idea that can bring a positive on New Zeland economy and society, then you are welcome in New Zeland.
You will need to present your business idea in front of an organization in New Zealand. You will get full support from that organization in implementation of your idea. All you will need is declare 36,000 Dollars for one year to take part in this visa policy.
How to Apply for Entrepreneur Visa of New Zealand from Pakistan?
In order to apply for the visa, all you need is to visit the official website of New Zeland immigration. You can visit the website by clicking at the link HERE. Follow the steps mentioned below
- Once you are on the link, you will see a “Select Option”. Click on this option and select “Invest and then click on the “Display Options” button
- At the next page, you will see different visa types, select the “Global Impact Work Visa” and click on “View”
- On the next page, you will see all the details regarding the visa. On the page, you will also see Edmund Hillary Fellowship. It is a recognized organization by New Zealand government through which you can apply for New Zeland Entrepreneur visa from Pakistan.
- Edmund Hillary Fellowship focus on your business idea whether it can be implemented in New Zealand or not.
- Once your application is approved, you will get a minimum visa of 3 years to stay in New Zealand. After that, you are eligible to apply for PR as well.
You can visit the website of Edmund Hillary Fellowship by clicking at the link HERE. Once on the website, all you need is to apply and present your business plan and idea. EHF will study your plan and provide you with necessary guidance to improve it as well.
Finally, New Zeland’s Entrepreneur visa is the best option to start with an amount as low as 36,000 NZD. Moreover, you can take your family with you, once your application is approved. However, you must be fluent in English to obtain this visa type. If you have any queries, then let us know in the comments.