Canada is one of the dream destinations for people who want to work or run a business. In order to start business in Canada from Pakistan without investment, you need to follow the information we will share in this article. Moreover, this will be a PR based program in Canada, and you will not need any kind of investment from your side.
- The Capital investment firms in Canada will help you to establish your business in Canada.
- You can also accompany up to 5 friends with you to Canada to start your business if you want.
- Yes, you can also travel to Canada along with your family once you get your visa.
Start Business in Canada from Pakistan without Investment
In order to start your own business in Canada, you must follow the rules mentioned by the Canadian Government below
- You must possess a qualifying business. A qualifying business means that your shareholders must possess 10% voting rights in business decisions. The Canadian company investing in your business must possess 50% voting rights.
- You must possess a letter of sponsorship from the organization that will invest in your business in Canada. In order to get the sponsorship letter, you will need to get your business plan approved from the investing organization.
How to Find an Investor Organization in Canada?
You don’t need to worry about the investing organization to discuss your business plan and get a sponsor letter. The Canadian Government has listed the authorized organization on their webpage. You can CLICK HERE to see the list of the organization.
You will need to present your business plan to any of those organizations in the list and agree them to invest a minimum of $200,000 CAD in your business in Canada. Of course, the better the business plan, easy it is to get the investment and Sponsor Letter to file visa in Canadian Embassy in Pakistan.
Other Basic Requirements to Meet
Other than investment and sponsorship letter, you need the following requirements to file a visa
- IELTS 5.0 (General IELTS)
- You must bring with yourself a minimum of $12,000 CAD when you visit Canada upon visa approval. The money you bring to Canada is not for investment but for the rent, food, and accommodation in your initial days in Canada. If you are traveling with family, then you will need an extra $3,361 CAD for each extra family member.
- If you are traveling with friends or business partners, then each person must show a minimum of $12,000 CAD in their personal bank account.
Finally, this the initial detail on how to Start Business in Canada from Pakistan without Investment. In the coming article, we will discuss with you how you can present your business plan and get a sponsor letter for Canada. Let us know if you have any queries in the comment section.