In the present time, everyone in the world is thinking about investing their money where they can get maximum output. The journey of investment takes you through various ups and downs. Believe me or not, most of you out there might have wished to live in the USA as a permanent resident. EB 5 visa can make your American dream come true.
The USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services) can help you invest your money which results in getting your permanent residency in United States.
What is EB 5 visa program?
The EB 5 investment is the type of visa program that allows investors or businessmen to invest in the USA. The investment boost up the economy which results in the creation of jobs. Every year, the United States provides 10,000 EB 5 visas to foreign investors.
US EB 5 Visa Requirements
In order to qualify for EB 5 visa investment, the candidate must fulfill the following criteria.
- $500,000 investment in TEA (Target Employment Area). Or you can also invest $10 Million in a new business or a business going in loss
- The investment made by the investor must create
full timejobs for a minimum of 10 people lasting for 2 years.
- The period of investment must last for a minimum of 5 years. It means that you cannot withdraw your invested money before 5 years. After 5 years, you get all of your investment back.
- The money you invest must be from a legal source.
What are the Benefits of EB 5 Investor Visa Program?
EB 5 visa program is also popular EB5 Green Card program. The reason behind this is that because it is one of the easiest ways that lead to the citizenship of the United States.
Furthermore, the benefits that come along with this program are numerous.
- On this program, your family is also eligible to apply for Green Card.
- There is no need to possess any special skills or education, all you need is money.
- Children are eligible to attend any school in the United States.
- You and your family members can live and work anywhere in the United States.
- If you have no Knowledge of the English language, you are also welcome.
What are those EB 5 Investment Projects in which you can invest?
Well, there is a list of projects in which you can make investment under EB 5 visa USA.
- Big Hotels
- Agriculture Developments like farms and wineries
- Automotive Industry
- Convention Centers
- Sky Scrapper Buildings
How you can choose the best EB 5 Project to Invest?
Now, this is the main part of the story, choosing your EB 5 project. There are a lot of EB 5 Visa projects going on in the USA in which you can invest. But before you make your investment, be sure to get the answers of some questions below.
- Always look for the number of investors that are interested in that particular project.
- How the jobs will be created and how they will be distributed among the visitors at that particular time.
- What are the risks associated with the project?
- What are the returns on the investment?
- Will the investment be refunded if your I-526 petition (Request for the visa) is denied.
- Does the project qualify for the $500,000 investment as it will be directed to the unemployment areas in the United States?
You can apply for a free assessment by visiting the link HERE.
Here is the list of some on-going EB 5 visa US projects.
Finally, EB-5 Visa is one of the easiest ways to make your American dream come true. If you have furthermore questions, leave us a comment and we will reply you with all knowledge and guidance we have.