Turkey is known for its rich culture and historic places throughout the world. You cannot ignore the beauty of Istanbul, once you witness it. Besides, the culture, ancient history and scenic landscapes, Turkey is also known for its high-quality education. A great thing about Turkish educational institutes is that they offer the best to an international student. Moreover, low cost of living makes Turkey one of the cheapest countries to study. For Pakistani students, it’s super easy to get Turkish student visa. Today we will let you know how to apply for Turkey student visa from Pakistan.
Why study in Turkey?
Well, there are several reasons to study in Turkey.
- First and the most common reason is that cost of living in Turkey. Expenses are very less in Turkey as compared to European countries.
- The economy of Turkey is strong, this allows more growth opportunities to International students who complete their degrees.
- You explore something new each time you visit a new place.
- If you learn Turkish language, then life will be much easier.
Which are the best universities in Turkey for Engineering
There are a a lot of universities to choose from, however, some of the best institutes in Turkey related to Engineering and other fields are
- Sabanci University Istanbul
- Istanbul Technical University
- Bogazici University
- Bilkent University
- Koc University
Apply for Turkey Student Visa from Pakistan
In order to apply for student visa of Turkey, you need to fulfil the following criteria
Acceptance Letter from Turkish Institutes
Just like the most of the other countries, the first step in applying a Turkish student visa is to get your acceptance letter from the university. At the time of admission, universities might ask you for educational documents and IELTS certificate. So, it is important to make a scanned copy of your educational documents.
Furthermore, you will be asked to submit your tuition fee for the one year. At the universities admission page, you will get all the instruction about submitting your fee from Pakistan.
Prepare your Bank Statement
Get your bank statement of the last six months. It is important that bank statement should be in the name of the applicant. For Turkey, there should be minimum of 10 Lac PKR amount in your bank.
- It is important to get a medical certificate from a government hospital in Pakistan. For more details about the medical exam, you can contact at the Turkish Embassy in Pakistan
- Police clearance certificate is important from the Police Station in your locality.
- Passport should be valid for at least 90 days.
- Four pictures with white background.
Visit Gerry’s Office
You will need to take all of the above-specified document to Gerry’s Office . The visa fee is around $50 for a single entry visa. It takes around 1 to 2 months to get your visa approved. Please note that from Pakistan, you get a travel visa to Turkey. Once you are in Turkey, you university will help you extend your visa according to the duration of the study.
Finally, this was the easiest way on how to apply for turkey student visa from Pakistan. If you have any query in mind regarding visa, then let us know in the comment section.