Thailand is the collage of animated scenes that comprise bustling modern cities crowded with tourists around the year. Thailand is a heaven on earth with lush landscapes dotted with traditional farming villages and stunning coastlines peppered with gorgeous beaches and blue lagoons. Thailand is South-East Asia’s most popular tourist destination. Getting Thailand Visit Visa from Pakistan is very easy.
Apply for Thailand Visit Visa from Pakistan
Here I will let you know in detail on how to get Thailand Visa from Pakistan and what is the Thailand Visit Visa fee for Pakistani citizens. You will have to prepare you visa application and then go to nearest Gerry’s Drop Box Offices to submit it. Gerry’s will forward the application on your behalf to Royal Embassy of Thailand in Pakistan.
Gerry’s Drop Box Offices are present in nearly every main city of Pakistan. All you need to do is to go there with the documents discussed below. You don’t need to book any appointment prior to your visit to Gerry’s Drop Box Office.
Easy Process to Apply for Thailand Visit Visa
Following are the main documents you need to present at the Gerry’s Drop Box Office in Pakistan.
- At least 4 Passport sized Photographs with white background only
- Two Copies of CNIC card
- A Valid Pakistani Passport
- A copy of your passport with previous or other visa, if any
- Bank Statement with amount not less than PKR 90,000. If you are applying for Multiple entry visa, then you will need to show PKR 650,000 for the last consecutive six months
- Reservation of Hotel and return tickets
- NTN certificate from FBR
- FRC and MRS duly attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Visit Visa Fee
- Charges of Gerry’s Service
Thailand Visit Visa Fee for Pakistani Citizens
The visit visa fee of Thailand for Pakistani nationals depends upon the entries.
- Thailand Single Entry Visit Visa Fee is PKR 4,000. You can stay up-to 3 months on this visa in Thailand
- The Fee for Multiple Entry visit is PKR 20,000. It is only valid for 6 months visit to Thailand.
Processing Time of Thailand Visit Visa
Whenever you apply for Thailand visit from Pakistan, it usually takes 5 to 7 working days to process your application. It is important to submit your application 15 days before your departure date. Furthermore, once you get your visa, it is important to possess a minimum of $500 on your visit to Thailand. If you fail to possess this amount at Thai Airport, you will be refused to enter in Thailand.
Finally, this was a simple and easy process on how to apply for Thailand visit Visa from Pakistan. If you have any queries, then let me know in the comments section below