France is home to more than twenty of the worlds top 200 universities, ranked as the first tourist destination in the world and a major contributor to scientific and technological achievements. France offers a great multicultural study experience. Its prestigious educational institutes, well-developed cities with a variety of social life, pleasant weather and beautiful French culture makes France ideal for the international students. If you are planning to apply for France Student visa from Pakistan, then you should Keep some important tips in mind.
Apply for France Visa from Pakistan
To apply for the France Student Visa, you should start first need an offer letter from any French institution that accepts International Students. Secondly, it is important to look for the course in which you are applying from Pakistan. In addition to this, your course must be in English and similar to your previous course completed in Pakistan.
Enrollment in a French college/university
This is the most crucial part of your visa process. From Pakistan, most of the students get rejected because they either choose a wrong course or do not know the proper way to get an offer letter. However, every European university has a section called “International Programs” or “International Students” on their respective websites.
Furthermore, just head over to that section and check out the eligibility criteria to apply for your preferred course. Paris and Lyon’s based universities accept most International Students than any other universities around France. To apply for france student visa from Pakistan you should always first go for universities in Paris and Lyon.
Make a wise decision
Consequesntly, the university you choose will have a significant impact on your career path. It is highly advisable to make sure you’ve chosen the right subjects. Thoroughly study all the course contents and read as many things about it as you can. Furthermore, consult the general and subject-related ranking of the university and additional facilities related to the societies and student accommodation.
Steps to follow after choosing a college/university
You will need to download and print this application and mail it back in with the documentation required to be considered for admission into the college/university.
- a photocopy of money order paid to the college as admission fee.
- Transcripts (DMC) must be provided from all institutions that you have attended in the past.
- Copy of your Passport as well as a photograph of passport size.
- Letter of motivation/statement of purpose.
- Proof of English proficiency (IELTS/TOFEL).
- Birth certificate.
France Student Visa Requirments from Pakistan
After receiving the acceptance letter it’s now the time to lodge your visa application process by booking for the interview appointments at the nearest French embassy/consulate.Therefore, it is advisable for you to book the appointment for the interview and submission of documents at least 90 days prior to the scheduled/planned departure date to France.
Documents required to Apply for France Visa From Pakistan
- A valid Pakistani Passport
- Police Certificate which showcases the good and moral conduct of the applicant.
- NOC from Bank
- Photocopy of Educational and Experience letters(if any).
- Bank Statement which shows the bank balance of the applicant to cover the duration of stay in France. Typically, a bank statement of Rs. 1.5 Million is necessary.
- Four passport size recent photographs.
- Medical Certificate
- Proof of payment of admission/registration fee to the respective college/University.
- University approval/confirmation letter.
- Travel insurance of one year is compulsory. You can get one from EastWest Insurance, that might cost you around Rs.11,000 PKR
Visa fee: Approx 6500 PKR.
Processing time: Approx 15 working days, a delay can be expected in case of incomplete documents. However, it might take a little bit more time due to large number of applications. Also, if you do not get any response for a long time then you might contact on the details given below
|Website||Embassy of France|
|Adress||G5-Diplomatic Enclave PO Box 1068, Islamabad|
So, this was a short and to the point process to apply for France student visa from Pakistan. Finally, if you have any query or question related to Visa Process, you can let us know in the comments section.