Today we will discuss one of the most beautiful countries to visit from Pakistan. Tunisia is a Muslim country which is known for its rich culture, sandy beaches and scenic landscapes. Being a Pakistani passport holder, you can travel a few countries and get the on-arrival visa for them. Tunisia is among one of those countries for which you can get a visa without any efforts. In this article, we will let you know all the requirements and expenses you need when travelling to Tunisia.
Tunisia Visit Visa from Pakistan
Before we go into details, let us tell you that if you already have a Schengen Visa on your Pakistani Passport, then you will get 14 days on-arrival visa of Tunisia. You will just need a return flight ticket and hotel reservation for your stay in Tunisia. However, if you don’t have any Schengen Visa, then you will need to apply for Tunisia visa from Pakistan.
Applying Visa of Tunisia from Pakistan
If you don’t have a Schengen Visa, then still you can apply for the visa. However, for this, you will need some requirements to fulfil. Below are the requirements to apply the visa of Tunisia.
- The first step is to find and fill out the visa application form of Tunisia. Click Here to download the form.
- Bank Statement of the last six months. If you are applying from Pakistan, then you just need 2 to 4 Lac Pakistani Rupees.
- Hotel Reservation in Tunisia
- Return Flight ticket
- Travel Insurance
- Valid Pakistani Passport
- 4 Passport-sized photographs with white background.
- The Visa fee for Tunisia Visa is around $92 for Single Entry and $180 for Multiple Entry
Tunisia is a very hospitable country with low cost of living and travel. Hotels are cheap and touristic destinations can be reached easily. Tunisia is a Muslim Country, therefore, you don’t need to worry about Halal and cheap food as well. You can visit Tunisia Embassy in Islamabad to file your visa. It might take up to 15 days to get your visa from Embassy.