Those of you who don’t know about what a Schengen Visa is we will let you know about it in detail. Well, Schengen Visa is the visa offered by 26 countries that are part of the Schengen Agreement. In this article, we will list top countries for which Schengen visa is easy to get from Pakistan in 2019.
According to the Schengen Agreement, if you have a visa for anyone of those 26 countries, then you can enter all other countries without a need for a visa. Most countries in the Schengen Agreement are part of the European Union.
In the image below, you can see the list of countries that lie in the Schengen zone.
Who Needs a Schengen Visa?
People from the Middle East and Africa need to apply for the Schengen visa before entering into a Schengen State. Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Papua New Guinea, Qatar, and many other countries need to apply for the visa.
Applying for Schengen Visa from Pakistan
Each year thousands of applicants from Pakistan wish to travel to EU for job, travel or study purpose. However, most of the applications are rejected. There are several factors being the cause behind those rejections.
- First is the devaluing of the Pakistani passport in the last decade.
- The second thing that leads to rejection is the presentation of the fake documents. The Embassy on the other side has more resources to verify your case.
- The third thing is our traditional way of presenting some specific documents like Bank Statements and purpose of visit to the embassy. Schengen visa for Pakistani has become more difficult by this practice. We forget to show our strong ties to our homeland which is the most influencing factor in getting a visa.
IMPORTANT POINT TO CONSIDER WHILE FILING YOUR SCHENGEN VISA FROM PAKISTAN
It is important to consider the rejection rate of different Schengen countries from Pakistan. Compare the reports and go for the countries that have the lowest rejection rate of Schengen visa from Pakistan. Choose your main destination that has the lowest rate of rejection. Your main destination is the one at which you land for the first time from Pakistan.
Which Schengen Visa is Easy to Get from Pakistan?
After comparing the rejection reports of different Schengen countries from Pakistan, some of the easiest countries to get Schengen visa from Pakistan are:
- Estonia is the top country among all Schengen states that have rejected only 1.9% visa applications of Pakistanis last year. So, it means that visa acceptance ration of Estonia is nearly 98% from Pakistan. If you will apply for the visa with all the required documents, there are high chances to get a Schengen visa.
- Finland is the second country among all Schengen states with lowest visa rejection. In the year 2018, the rate of visa rejection from Pakistan was just 2%.
- Iceland is the third easiest country to apply and get a Schengen visa from Pakistan. The rate of rejection in the year 2018 was just 2.1%.
- Latvia lies at the 4th position in our list with the rejection rate as low as 2.4% in 2018. Please also check how to apply for Latvia Tourist Visa From Pakistan.
Other countries with low rejection ratio are:
- Czech Republic
Which Country Offers the easiest Schengen visa to Pakistani Nationals?
After comparing the countries we have discussed above we have Estonia as our best choice to consider here. As there is no Embassy to Estonia in Pakistan, therefore, you will need to file your visa from the Embassy of Hungary in Islamabad.
Requirements of a Schengen Visa from Pakistan
The main requirements to obtain a Schengen visa from Pakistan are below
- Schengen Visa Application Form
- Valid Passport of Pakistan
- Bank Statement of the last 6 months
- 2 Photos with a light grey background. Schengen Visa photo size must be 35 X 45mm as required by the embassy.
- The visa fee of 60 Euro is necessary to pay before you submit your visa application.
- Travel Medical Insurance covering costs up to 30,000 Euros. You can get one for 10 to 20 Thousand PKR from anywhere in Pakistan. We recommend East West Insurance company for this purpose.
- Sponsor Letter is only for family or business purpose visit. It is not required for the tourist visa.
- In the case of medical visit the reports of the hospital in Pakistan and a letter of acceptance of the foreign hospital.
- In case of a conference, the letter of invitation by the sponsoring organization is necessary.
- Employment letter of the organization if you are an employee.
Additional Documents Required for Schengen Visa
- Payslip or source of income
- Credit Card, if any, otherwise it is not compulsory
- Proof of accommodation or hotel booking
Right to Appeal
Finally, these were 4 top countries for which Schengen visa is easy to get from Pakistan. In some circumstances, if your visa gets rejected, you have the right to appeal. It might take 15 days or more for the decision to your appeal.