Have you ever thought of a country where you can travel on Pakistani Passport without any Sponsor? In this article, we will let you know how to apply for Uruguay visit visa from Pakistan. Moreover, you don’t need any 1-year bank statement to get a visit visa to Uruguay. You have to submit the visa fee after you get the visa.
Uruguay Visit Requirements and Visa Application Process for Pakistani Citizens
Uruguay is a beautiful country in the South America region. As a Pakistani citizen, you can apply for the visit visa of Uruguay without any sponsor or heavy bank statement from Pakistan. However, if you are planning a business visit then you might need a sponsor letter from Uruguay and business visa documents in Pakistan. But as a tourist, you don’t need any letter from Uruguay. All you need is just your passport.
Visa Application Process for Uruguay from Pakistan
Here are the documents you need when applying for a visit visa
- The first and most important thing is the visa application form along with 2 photographs. The form on website is in Spanish, therefore you need to convert to English using Google Chrome.
- A covering letter is necessary for visa application In covering letter you will need to describe why you are travelling to Uruguay. For how many days you will stay in Uruguay and who will fund you during this period. Where will you stay in Uruguay and what will be your activities?
- Bank Statement of last 3 months is enough in case of Uruguay. There is no minimum amount specified for the bank statement. You may show your credit or debit card statement if you want.
- Hotel Reservation is necessary if you don’t have any sponsor in Uruguay. You can visit Booking.com and make a free reservation from there.
- Flight Reservation is also necessary for Uruguay visit visa. You can make a free reservation from Turkish Airline
- At least 6 months valid Pakistani Passport.
- Police clearance certificate from your nearest Police Station must be attached.
- $42 visit visa fee is submitted after you get the visa. Otherwise, there is no visa fee in case of rejection
Where to submit your visa application for Uruguay
In Pakistan, there is no authority which will provide Uruguay visa of any type. To apply for visit Visa of Uruguay from Pakistan, you will need to visit Iran or Egypt to submit your visa application. However, you can email the respective Embassies in Tehran or Cairo regarding your visa process.
Embassies might ask you to send scanned documents along with the visa application through email or courier. They might reply to you within a week regarding your visa situation.
Is there Embassy of Uruguay in Pakistan?
No, there is no embassy of Uruguay in Pakistan
How long you can stay in Uruguay?
You can stay up to 90 days on a visit visa of Uruguay.
Is Uruguay a safe country to visit?
Uruguay is one of the safest countries in South America.
Is Uruguay cheap or expensive to visit?
Uruguay is one of the expensive countries to visit in South America. You should travel in January and February when the prices of hotels are a little bit cheaper.
What language is spoken in Uruguay?
Spanish is widely spoken in all parts of Uruguay. However, nearly everyone easily speaks and understand English as well.
What are the famous places to see in Uruguay?
Some of the best places to see in Uruguay are Piriápolis, , Colonia del Sacramento, Salto, Lavalleja, Rocha, Punta del Este, and Montevideo.
Finally, this is how you can apply for Uruguay visit visa from Pakistan. If you have any queries, please leave them in the comment section.