Every year from Pakistan, thousands of visit visa applications are submitted in UK Embassy. However, most of them get rejected due to unawareness and misrepresentation of documents. People in Pakistan pay a lot of money to agents who claim to file visa on “Done Basis”. However, there is no such thing because all agents do is take a chance by adding fake documents to your visa application. As a result, your visa gets rejected. Moreover, you are banned to apply for UK visa for 10 years. In this article, we will let you know about the UK visit visa requirements for Pakistani citizens. This may save you a lot of money and time to file your successful visa application.
UK Visit Visa Requirements for Pakistani Citizens
The requirements of UK visit visa are very easy as compared to other countries like the USA, Canada, and Australia. Instead of paying, 10 to 15 Lac Rupees to agents, all you need is to simply submit 10 to 15 thousand Pakistani Rupees at the embassy.
Following are 5 Main UK visit visa requirements for Pakistani citizens:
- Sponsor Letter from someone living in the UK. You can get a sponsor letter from your friend or family member living in the UK. It is not important that you get a sponsor letter from your blood relation only. A sponsor letter from your friend or any other known person can also work.
- Travel History is another important factor in applying visit visa of UK. If you have travelled to Dubai, Malaysia, Thailand, Turkey or any other country, then you have good chances of getting a visa.
- Economic Ties also play an important role in your visa application. It shows your link with your parent country (Pakistan). Are you a businessman, salaried person in an organization or a student. If you are doing any sort of business in Pakistan, then you will need your NTN, your tax returns, and other documents related to your business.
- Family Ties is another requirement to fulfill when applying the visit visa of UK. You need you FRC from NADRA to prove your family ties.
- Bank Statement plays an influential role to get you a visa of UK. If you are doing any kind of job or business, then your bank statement is enough to display your financial situation. It shows how much available do you have for a trip to the UK. If you have family members, then you must have sufficient funds in your account for them in your absence.
Finally, these were some of the main UK visit visa requirements for Pakistani citizens. If you have any questions regarding the visit visa of UK, let us know in the comments below.