Turkey is one of the easiest countries for which Pakistanis can get a student, visit or work visa. Once you are in Turkey, you are eligible to apply for TRP (Temporary Residence Permit) of one year. In this article, we will discuss in detail about how you can apply for Turkey one year Residency program from Pakistan.
Turkey One Year Residency Program from Pakistan
Short term residence permit or One-year residence permit is one of the most popular programs to apply in Turkey. A good thing about this permit is that it can be converted to work visa as well.
In the year 2018, Turkey provided nearly 800,000 residence permits to foreigners. Turkey provides a short term for different reasons and one of those is for tourism purpose.
Requirements for One Year Residency in Turkey
In order to apply for this program, you must have a tourist or business visa of Turkey first. Applying Visa of Turkey from Pakistan is very simple. Here are details on how to apply for Turkey Visa from Pakistan.
You will need to book an appointment to submit your visa application to Gerry’s Visa Office near to your city in Pakistan. Keep in mind that you cannot submit your documents directly to the Turkish Embassy in Pakistan.
Once you have a visitor business bias of Turkey, you can apply for the Short term residency of Turkey.
How to Apply for short term residency of Turkey
To apply for short term residency, you will need to make an appointment online and fill the form.
Follow the steps below to apply your short term residency
- The first step is to visit the online application page by CLICKING HERE
- Once you are on the webpage, click on the “Lodge Application” as shown in the image below
- After that, you will need to fill the form. An email confirmation email will be sent to you.
- The forms are easy to fill and relate to your personal information like Passport Number, Purpose of stay, etc.
- After confirmation of your application, you will pay the fee the same page and will be allotted an appointment date. You will need to present your documents on the day of the appointment.
Main documents required for Turkey Short Term Visa
The basic documents you will need are
- Health Insurance
- Rental Agreement of your accommodation in Turkey
- You must show $500 per month in your account
Once you submit your application, it can take nearly 1 to 2 months for your residence permit to get approved. For further details, let us know in the comment section below