Singapore investor visa: You might have heard about a lot of investment immigration program of countries in South America. The bad thing about those investor programs is that you need to invest a lot of money and time. Moreover, you don’t earn that much value once you get the citizenship. Recently, a trend has developed towards Singapore investor visa, which helps you get Singapore citizenship faster.
Singapore Citizenship by Singapore investor visa
Before 2009, people used to apply for direct PR of Singapore. Most of them did get the PR through that process. After the year 2009, introduced a set of new immigration policies and started rejecting PR applications. So what is the solution we are left with now?
One of the best ways to immigrate to Singapore without any rejection or hesitation is by Singapore Global investor program. Immigrating to Singapore provides you with tons of opportunities. The high quality of life and low crime makes Singapore a perfect country to stay with your family.
Financial Investor Scheme Singapore
As you know that Singapore is a business hub for companies from Europe, North America, and Asia. Recently, China has made a huge financial investment in Singapore making it stronger economically. Therefore, Singapore is welcoming the investors from all over the world to apply for the Global Investor program or Singapore entrepreneur visa
Singapore Global Investor Program (GIP)
If you are a businessman, then Singapore is the best place to start and grow your business in 2019. The good thing about the Singapore investor visa program is that you can apply for this visa along with your family.
Singapore Investor Visa Requirements
Under the financial investor scheme, the main eligibility criteria set for the immigration to Singapore through investment is as follows.
- First, you will need to fill GIP-E Application Form. Make sure you are using latest Adobe Acrobat software in order to view and fill the form
- Form 4 is the second most important thing to present which serves your entry permit to Singapore. Note: You will need to pay S$100 after submitting your GIP-E application.
- The other main supporting documents with your applications are listed HERE IN THE LIST.
Overall Process of Singapore Investment Policy Scheme
Here is the overall process from start to end
- Submitting the GIP-E form to Contact Singapore.
- After the submission of a form, Candidate will be invited for an interview with Contact Singapore Officers.
- If everything provided by the applicant is fine, He or She will receive an Approval in Principle (AIP) status
- After you will receive an AIP letter, you will need to make an investment under the selected investment option within the first six months.
- You will need to show the proof of the investment by means of the bank statement or a copy of share certificates or any other related legal document.
- Once the Contact Singapore will receive the investment proof, it will release the final approval letter to the investor.
- After you get the final approval letter, you will need to formalize your Permanent Resident Status in Singapore within 1 year.
Note: It might take a total of 6 to 8 months in order to complete the above-mentioned process.
Finally, the Singapore investor visa is one of the best opportunity to avail if you are a businessman. It assures you a secure future for your business and living.