Poland is a beautiful country in Europe with rich culture and landscapes. To apply Poland visa from Pakistan, you need to fulfill some basic requirements that we will discuss in this article. Moreover, we discuss the most important Poland visa requirements for Pakistani Citizens.
Poland Visa from Pakistan Requirements
Here is the detailed process to apply the visa
- First and most important thing is to fill the visa application form of Poland. Click Here for Visa Form.
- A valid Pakistani Passport.
- 2 Passport Size Photographs with white back ground for Visa Form
- Family Registration Certificate (FRC from NADRA)
- Copy of your NIC
- If you are a salaried person working in Govt or Private organization, then you need a employment certificate.
- For a student applying for visa of Poland, a signed letter from College or University is needed as well.
- Bank statement for the last six months. You must possess an amount equivalent to 8000 Euros.
- If you are a businessman, then it is important to provide details of business like Registration, NTN, Certificate of Chambers of Commerce, etc.
- Travel Insurance covering up to 30,000 Euros for one year. You can get one from any insurance company in Islamabad, Karachi or Lahore. We recommend you to get your travel insurance from EAST WEST Insurance company. It might cost you PKR 15,000 to get an insurance coverage for one year.
Poland Visa General Information
- From Pakistan you get a maximum of 6 months visa of Poland.
- It takes a maximum of 4 to 6 weeks to process your visa application.
- Always submit the correct information at Embassy.
- In order to get visa of Poland 100%, provide strong ties in the form of Supporting documents. Strong ties means that you have a good reason to come back to Pakistan. If you have a good business or you are the only sole bread earner of your family in Pakistan, then you have good ties.
Finally, applying Poland Visa from Pakistan is pretty easy if you fill the above mentioned requirements. You will need to fill the visa application form and visit the Embassy of Poland in Islamabad. If you need more information, let us know in the comment section