Today, we will discuss how you can apply for Estonia e-Residency from Pakistan through an online portal. Estonia is a European country under the Schengen agreement. The currency of Estonia is Euro. Moreover, Estonia is one of those countries for which you can easily get a visa. Once you are in Estonia, you can travel to other European countries without any visa.
We will discuss you how you can apply for e-Residency of Estonia and what are the benefits of e-Residency in Estonia.
What is e-Residency of Estonia?
e-Residency of Estonia is a program from the Government of Estonia for foreigners to apply for residency through an online portal. You can visit the link to Apply for e-Residency of Estonia from Pakistan after fully reading this article.
Once you are on the website, you will need to fill up a form that will look like something below
- You will have to select the “First e-Residency Application” from the menu. It is a simple form, all you need is your documents like Passport or ID card at time of application.
- In the “Upload Photo” section, you will need to upload the scanned photo with a light background.
- You can apply for e-Residency of Estonia from anywhere in the world. If you are a Pakistani national and living anywhere in the world, you can apply from there as well
- In the “Pickup location”, you will need to select the place from where you want to collect your e-Residency. It is important that you should only suggest the place where you are living at the moment.
State your Reason Clearly
- In the “Reason for Application” section, you will need to write why you want to apply for e-Residency of Estonia. If you are a businessman, then write about it. You can write whatever reason is suitable for you
- You can write tell more about yourself in the “Additional Information”
- At the bottom of the page, you will need to “Tick” all the boxes and click on “Proceed to next page” option
- On the next page, it will display all the information you already filled on the first page. You will need to confirm that you entered the correct information.
- After that, you will need to pay 100 Euro online fee for your e-Residency on the next page. It is the official website of Government of Estonia, so you don’t need to worry about any fraud or mishap.
What are Advantages of e-Residency of Estonia?
Anyone can apply for e-Residency, however, the main advantage is for the people who want to do business in Europe.
- Finally, when you want to start a business in Estonia while living in Pakistan, then you can do that through e-Residency. You can are delivered an e-Resident card of Estonia to perform business in Estonia from overseas.
- You get full protection against your business just like the citizens of Estonia.
- There is no minimum investment needed to start a business in Estonia on e-Residency. You can start a business with any amount you have in your bank.
- You can open a business or individual bank account in Estonia.
The only downside of e-Residency of Estonia is that you cannot travel to Estonia without a visa. However, you can take part in all the business activities from anywhere in the world. Later on, you can apply for a visa of Estonia once you have settled your business in Estonia.
Finally, this is how you can apply for e-Residency of Estonia from Pakistan or other countries. If you have any question, leave us in the comment section.