Baku is becoming a very popular picnic spot for people nowadays. Baki is the capital of Azerbaijan and a favourite tourist destination across the world. In order to apply for Baku visa, you will need to apply the E-visa of Azerbaijan from Pakistan. Therefore, in this article, we will let you know to get your visa and things to do in Baku.
Baku Visa and Things to do in Baku
In order to apply the visa for visiting Baku, you will need to first visit the official website of Azerbaijan.
Once you are on the website, you will need to do the following things.
- On the website, there will be two option to apply for the visa, Standard and Urgent Visa.
- We advise you to select the Standard Visa and fill the online application form as shown in the picture. The visa form is easy to fill and if you find it difficult just let us know in the comment section. It might take around 3 working days to get your visa in your email you mention while filling the form. Visa fee is around $20 when applying online.
- During the application procedure, the portal will display your Application has been submitted, and you will be sent an email. You will need to click on the link that is sent to you on your email address. After this, you will need to make the payment of the visa application.
Requirements to apply the visa of Azerbaijan
The following documents are necessary when travelling to Azerbaijan
- Your Passport
- Hotel or Hostel Reservation. We advise you to book your accommodation from Trip Advisor or Hostel World.
- Make sure you have at least $500 when you travel to Baku, Azerbaijan.
Things to do in Baku 2019
Baku is one of the most beautiful cities in Azerbaijan. The city is known for its ancient and famous tourist sites.
Venice Spirit in Baku
Yes, what if you cannot visit Venice in Italy. Baku has one of its own canals like Venice City. Built on an area around 10,000 sq km, the town has scenic small islands connected by means of stone bridges.
The Famous Nizami Street
A trip to Baku cannot be complete without paying a visit to Nizami street. If you are a food lover and a shopping geek, then this place is meant for you. Besides, these a walk on the Nizami street taking photographs at night is an amazing experience you will never forget.
Icherisheher (Old City)
Baku is all about Ischerisheher, and this is what Baku is famous for. The Old City is loved by the tourists as well as the locals. Moreover, the Icherisheher is declared a World Heritage Site, so you will see the history right in front of you in its original form.
The Medieval Residence of Shivran Rulers
Back in Ancient times, when Baku became the capital of Shivran, the rulers were governing right from this place. The medieval textures of the city are among the best to pay a visit once in a lifetime.
The Clean Beach
Tired of sightseeing within the ancient city, why not witness the crystal blue beach of Baku.
Finally, there are a lot of more things you can do, once you are in Baku.
Finally, this is how you can apply for Baku Visa in Azerbaijan. To apply the visa, all you need is to apply online and travel. There is no need to visit the Embassy of Azerbaijan to get your visa. If you have any questions regarding visa application, let us know in the comment section.