Brazil is a country worth seeing and exploring. Either your purpose of travel to Brazil is study, a tour or conducting a business, this land is full of opportunities for everyone. A fastest growing economy in Latin America with a well-established tourist industry and simple immigration process makes Brazil the most attractive country for visitors. From high mountains to scenic landscapes, Brazil leaves you with some unforgettable moments to live with. If you have decided to apply for Brazil Visa from Pakistan, then check out these documents or methods for 100 percent approval chances.
How to apply Brazil Visa from Pakistan
First of all, you can get a Brazil visa either by applying for a tourist, business, or study visa, the requirements of different types of the visa vary depending upon the type of visa you are planning to apply for. It is important to keep in mind all the requirements for each visa type before you apply. In Addition to this, Brazil Visit Visa has better chances of being approved so we advise you to apply for that first
Types of Brazil Visa from Pakistan
Student Visa for Brazil typically requires the acceptance letter from the university, along with the required documents to be submitted to the embassy of Brazil.
Tourist visa (VITUR): you can stay in Brazil up to 90 days with multiple entries.
Business visa (VITEM-II): granted for up to 90 days (extendable up to a year) for professionals visiting Brazilian offices of existing companies, looking to establish a business, for the purpose of attending conferences etc.
Work visa (VITEM-V): you are eligible for this type of visa if you have an internship letter or job offer letter from a Brazil-based company.
Permanent visa (VIPER): you are eligible for this type of visa if you can invest a minimum $150,000 BRL (approximately $65,000 USD) in Brazil.
Brazil Tourist visa requirements for Pakistani citizens
Documents needed to apply for Brazil tourist visa from Pakistan are as follows
- The visa application form.
- 1 Photo of Passport size pasted with glue on the form.
- Photocopy of Valid Passport.
- Police Clearance Certificate verified by the ministry of foreign affairs
- Letter from the employer indicating the designation and monthly salary.
- Ticket reservation.
- Hotel reservation/ booking (if there is no letter of invitation);
- You can get an invitation letter duly signed by a Brazilian citizen or residence permit holder. Furthermore, if you have a family member or friend who is a Brazilian citizen then he or she can sponsor you to apply for the visa.
Furthermore, Brazil Visit Visa from Pakistan has better chances of being approved so we advise you to apply for the visit first rather than applying for a business visit.
Visa interview locations:
The interviews are conducted by the Brazilian embassy Islamabad or consulates in
Lahore 042 735-8777
Peshawar 091 584-1373
Timings of Brazil Embassy and Consulates in Pakistan
From Monday to Friday
09:30 a.m to 12:30 p.m
Sunday and Saturday is off
Note: Moreover, you need to visit the nearest embassy or consulate for appointment. People living in Karachi may apply from Islamabad but may face objections. Therefore, always apply from the embassy near to your hometown.
Brazilian Embassy Visa Fee from Pakistan
Brazil Visit Visa Fee $80 USD
Student Visa Fee $100 USD
Business Visa Fee $80 USD
Researcher Visa Fee $100 USD
Work Visa Fee $100 USD
Investor Visa Fee $ 100 USD
Brazil Business Visa from Pakistan
Also, for business visa requirements, your financial situation need to be quite strong so does your intentions.
Documents needed for Brazil Business Visa from Pakistan
- At first you need to fill in the application form
- One Passport sized photo on the form posted with gum.
- A valid photocopy of your Passport
- Letter from employer stating the designation and monthly salary.
- statement of purpose stating a detailed aim of the trip to Brazil.
- An invitation letter written on a Brazilian company stationery, and containing CNPJ/MF registration stamp of the host company.
- Proof of Membership of chamber of commerce and industries.
- NTN with relevant details.
- Photocopies of international credit cards.
- Ticket reservation.
- Hotel booking/reservation.
Finally, just make sure that the above mentioned documents are with you before you apply for Brazil visa from Pakistan. Moreover, try not to make fake bank statements especially if you are applying for business visa.